Delivering Projects on Time and on Budget: True Value of Simulation
@DefenseInsider investigates the value of computer-aided simulation for the military with John Twerdok, Senior Product Line Manager for Simulation at Autodesk, a world leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software.
This audio interview examines the following questions:
- What is "simulation"?
- Where and when does simulation fit into the design workflow?
- How does simulation help accelerate project delivery?
- How does simulation help minimize use of resources (money and people)?
- Why is simulation becoming much more mainstream today?
- Can you give some examples of how simulation can be used within Defense/Government?
Or if you're already a Management member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join