All Times in ET
Instituting ICARE values (Integrity, Commitment, Advocacy, Respect and Excellence) amongst staff across VA facilities have been a major focus for VA facilties aiming to achieve organizational excellence. This coordination of staff culture changes and process excellence at VA facilities will be the focus of this session at our conference, and will include updates and recommendations for how the VA has been shifting and optimizing these PX processes for COVID-19.
VA facilities across the country can always use assistance and training for better optimization of patient experience processes. The Veterans Experience Office is rolling out PX University, a training and classes regimen where VA professionals can get certified in PX processes. This session will go over the growth and development of PX university and its plans for responding to COVID-19 and other PX challenges.
Human focused design of procedures and services at VA facilities are imperative for transforming internal cultures at VA facilities and have a major impact on patient experience. This session will look at how the Office of Patient Centered Care and Cultural Transformation are leveraging technology, partnerships with other departments and rewriting new, bold strategies for enhancing patient experienced with human focused design.
US servicemen and women recently returning from Iraq, Afghanistan and other military theaters are a unique demographic. To optimize patient experience for this group with specifically tailored care for transitioning back into the workforce and into civilian life brings numerous challenges, which will be the major focus of this session
This session will cover the challenges of integrating complex data into visionary PX plans, including:
• Utilizing predictive analytics to tell future healthcare outcomes
• Navigating privacy issues with Electronic Health Records
• Updating old tools and integrating old data
· Provide prototype for training personal protective equipment to healthcare personnel.
· Conduct simulated scenarios for healthcare professionals to increase confidence and readiness
· Adopt high reliability principles while delivering the best healthcare to patient population