IDGA's Top 20 - What you read in 2011...
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
A Defense industry eBook containing 20 of the most popular articles published on IDGA.org in 2011. Viewed by over 40,000 members, these articles cover a wide range of military and defense topics: healthcare, border security, electronic warfare, armor, vehicles, piracy and more...
To access the articles complete the information below and/or sign in. The Top 20 are....
20. The Incredible HULC: Lightening a Heavy Burden - pg. 4
19. Military Vehicles Must Balance Weight, Protection Considerations - pg. 5
18. The Real Enemy in Afghanistan - Corruption - pg. 7
17. Introduction to Electronic Protection - pg. 10
16. Super-Computers in the Near Future: How will they enhance warfighter capabilities? - Pg. 14
15. Cyberspace: A New Domain of War - pg. 16
14. Arming the Vessel’s Crew vs. Armed Security Professionals - pg. 17
13. The Truth about Traumatic Brain Injury - pg. 21
12. Diesel Electric Submarines with AIP (Air Independent Propulsion) system: a European Idea that Found Fertile Ground in China - pg. 25
11. Naval Research Laboratory Driving Advances in Military Body Armor - pg. 27
10. Active Electronic Protection & Target Tracking Radar - pg. 29
9.Geopolitical Context of Piracy - pg. 36
8.Amphibious Maneuvering - pg. 40
7.Wearable Antennas Step Forward - pg. 41
6. Rise of the 'Real' Skynet? - pg. 42
5. Insect-Inspired Miniaturized Antenna Arrays with Super-Resolving Capabilities - pg. 44
4. Understanding Modern Piracy: Terrorists and their Maritime Campaign - pg. 47
3.There’s No Recession in UAVs - pg. 50
2. Undersea Drones Begin to Make Waves - pg. 51
1. Top Five Military Duty Stations and Tours of Duty - pg. 52
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.