The globally changing strategic context surrounding the armored vehicles and related equipment market has made it even more wide-ranging, seeing a significant increase in UGVs, artificial intelligence, virtual training and survivability equipment. This growing market is expected to reach US$31.26 Billion by 2021, driven by increasing armed conflicts, terrorism among others.
The 2019 edition of the Global Armored Vehicles Market Report outlines key programs across the globe, future requirements and current holdings.
Download the full report for further information.
Download the report for insights on:
· How artificial intelligence will increase the Army’s lethality and response time
· The $200 million contract award for Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd. and Leonardo DRS Inc. to provide Trophy active protection systems for Abrams tanks in both the Army and the Marine Corps
· The research by military and academic partners to teach autonomous robots to navigate in unfamiliar terrain by demonstration
· The $2.65 billion upgrade of M-1 Abrams tanks
· The $1.96 billion procurement of 5,113 JLTV
· The $828.4 million Armored Multi-Purpose Vehicles program
· The $265.7 million program for the procurement of 30 Amphibious Combat Vehicles