Federal Information Technology Market, 2012 – 2017 Do more with less
Or if you're already a Management member, sign in below to download. Sign In to Watch Become a member to Watch
Deltek & IDGA Webinar: Federal Information Technology Market, 2012 – 2017
Do more with less
With an expected decline from $121 billion in fiscal year 2012 to $113 billion in 2017, the government is beginning to look at new ways to spend smarter and do more with less. Deltek’s latest report, Federal Information Technology Market, 2012–2017, predicts that the federal IT market will be in a steady decline through fiscal year 2017. Do you know how to find opportunities in a constricting market?
Register for the upcoming IDGA & Deltek webinar to learn the focus of agency resources on investments to support these goals, including information security, data center consolidation, business systems modernization, cloud computing, mobility and "big data" solutions.
What You Will Learn:
• Key market factors shaping the federal IT landscape including the uncertainty of sequestration and future budgets, which will cause agencies to rescope, cancel or shorten programs.
• What federal IT opportunities will still be available despite the contraction of the market
- Data center consolidation solutions
- Cloud computing
• Where agencies priorities will be, their methodology, and strategies
• Trends and drivers based on technology and acquisition policy changes
Who Should Attend:
• Government contractors doing business with the federal government
• IT providers currently doing business with the government
• IT contractors of any size including small business to large prime contractors
The webinar will be presented by Deltek’s Director, Federal Industry Analysis, Deniece Peterson.
Deniece Peterson, manager, Industry Analysis, is responsible for leading the team that provides Deltek's in-depth member-driven research and analysis of government spending, market trends, policy and legislation, and business development best practices.
Prior to her role with Deltek, Peterson was a project manager with a small market research and marketing communications federal contractor, where she was responsible for directing market research and analysis, marketing communications, and training engagements for public and private clients. In this role, she also developed curriculum, provided instructional design, and served as instructor for a government marketing training course.
With more than 10 years of management consulting and research experience, Peterson has extensive experience in developing sales and marketing strategies for IT product and services companies. Her expertise includes performing strategic market research and competitive analysis, and developing strategic marketing plans to assist federal IT vendors in creating an alignment of the best products, markets, customers, messaging, delivery channels and partners.
Her prior experience also includes federal market research, agency profiling, opportunity identification and proposal support as an Independent Consultant.
Peterson holds an MBA and bachelor's degree from the University of Denver.