Federal Information Technology Market, 2012 – 2017 Do more with less
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a IDGA member.
Or, if you're already a IDGA member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Deltek & IDGA Webinar: Federal Information Technology Market, 2012 – 2017
Do more with less
With an expected decline from $121 billion in fiscal year 2012 to $113 billion in 2017, the government is beginning to look at new ways to spend smarter and do more with less. Deltek’s latest report, Federal Information Technology Market, 2012–2017, predicts that the federal IT market will be in a steady decline through fiscal year 2017. Do you know how to find opportunities in a constricting market?
Register for the upcoming IDGA & Deltek webinar to learn the focus of agency resources on investments to support these goals, including information security, data center consolidation, business systems modernization, cloud computing, mobility and "big data" solutions.
What You Will Learn:
• Key market factors shaping the federal IT landscape including the uncertainty of sequestration and future budgets, which will cause agencies to rescope, cancel or shorten programs.
• What federal IT opportunities will still be available despite the contraction of the market
- Data center consolidation solutions
- Cloud computing
• Where agencies priorities will be, their methodology, and strategies
• Trends and drivers based on technology and acquisition policy changes
Who Should Attend:
• Government contractors doing business with the federal government
• IT providers currently doing business with the government
• IT contractors of any size including small business to large prime contractors
The webinar will be presented by Deltek’s Director, Federal Industry Analysis, Deniece Peterson.