Global ID Summit Venue
810 SEVENTH AVENUE (BETWEEN 52ND AND 53RD STREET, NEW YORK, NY 10019
Convene at 810 is located in the heart of Midtown West, makes walking around Time Square super easy. This venue offers panoramic views of New York City’s most iconic attractions, such as the neon lights, Central Park, and the Hudson River. Convene was recently named by Forbes as one of America’s 100 Most Promising Companies and by Inc. as one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies.
We are happy to offer a room block at the Novotel New York Times Square Hotel, only a block away from the conference. This hotel is located in central Manhattan and is ideally situated in the Theatre District and steps away from the Broadway and August Wilson Theatre. Whether you were looking for a night out on the town or a relaxing stay in, this hotel is conveniently located for all sorts of activities. While staying here, you can enjoy cocktails or appetizers on the 7th flood Terrace or enjoying a meal at their outdoor dining.
The special room rate of $309 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 212-315-0100 and give the group code IQP9016 or you can email a reservation request to Anissa.Velez@accor.com. Please make your reservation by Friday, August 24th, 2018.
Please note: IQPC will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel´s website link provided.
Warning: Housing Scam from Exhibition Housing Management
• IQPC has been made aware that a service provider called Exhibition Housing Management has contacted a number of individuals who are attending this event, quoting the event, to offer hotel reservation services.
• Please note that Exhibition Housing Management does not represent IQPC, nor have we authorized them to use our names or trademarks on information they send out to exhibitors. While we do not know enough about this third party’s intent, we recommend you reserve rooms with hotels listed on the conference web site.
Please be aware of the following:
• IQPC does not contract with any third party vendors to provide hotel reservation services. Any company saying or implying they are affiliated with the event for this purpose is not being truthful, and they cannot offer you the terms IQPC has negotiated with the venue.
• No one should contact you directly to book your hotel room or offer you a “special discounted conference rate” or “can save you $30.00 off your room rate.” If you receive one of these calls or emails, it is a scam. They are not associates of IQPC.
• If you receive a phone call from someone wanting to speak to the “tradeshow coordinator or the person who is handling SSON that your company is attending,” it is a scam and they are not affiliated with IQPC.
• If someone emails you claiming to be from any exhibitor or operations department, and the email is not from a iqpc.com email address, do not share any information with them. The company is not affiliated with IQPC and it is a scam.