Immerse yourself in an unrivaled stay at Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center. Located on the Potomac River, just steps from the shopping and entertainment National Harbor is known for, this waterfront resort provides you with the best of both worlds. Whether you're enjoying a ride on the Capital Wheel, visiting MGM National Harbor® with the city's complimentary circulator bus or exploring their very own 19-story glass atrium, you'll discover an extraordinary adventure. Bring the whole family to enjoy the fountain show, then make a splash of your own in the indoor pool.
Following the fun, satisfy your cravings at one of their seven stylish eateries, then end your evening with exotic cocktails and breathtaking views at Pose Lounge & Nightclub. Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center provides a memorable stay.
The special room rate of $251 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 301-965-4000 and give the group name IQPC or you may book on line by clicking here. Reservation must be made no later than April 20th, 2019. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before the conference.
The Gaylord National Harbor is now sold out on May 14th, if you are planning on staying for our focus day, here are 2 hotel suggestions located directly next door that could offer availability:
Please note: IQPC will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel´s website link provided.
Warning: Housing Scam from Exhibition Housing Management
• IQPC has been made aware that a service provider called Exhibition Housing Management has contacted a number of individuals who are attending this event, quoting the event, to offer hotel reservation services.
• Please note that Exhibition Housing Management does not represent IQPC, nor have we authorized them to use our names or trademarks on information they send out to exhibitors. While we do not know enough about this third party’s intent, we recommend you reserve rooms with hotels listed on the conference web site.
Please be aware of the following:
• IQPC does not contract with any third party vendors to provide hotel reservation services. Any company saying or implying they are affiliated with the event for this purpose is not being truthful, and they cannot offer you the terms IQPC has negotiated with the venue.
• No one should contact you directly to book your hotel room or offer you a “special discounted conference rate” or “can save you $30.00 off your room rate.” If you receive one of these calls or emails, it is a scam. They are not associates of IQPC.
• If you receive a phone call from someone wanting to speak to the “tradeshow coordinator or the person who is handling SSON that your company is attending,” it is a scam and they are not affiliated with IQPC.
• If someone emails you claiming to be from any exhibitor or operations department, and the email is not from a iqpc.com email address, do not share any information with them. The company is not affiliated with IQPC and it is a scam.