IDGA's 2nd Annual Future Indirect Fires Summit, taking place September 24-26 in Lawton, OK will provide a platform for industry and military to come together to network, learn and discuss the U.S. Army's top priorities and progress, the fiscal year 2019 fires budget, how the latest technologies are maximizing the U.S. Army's fires capabilities and much more. Download the agenda to see which speakers, session and topics you can expect!
If you'd prefer a copy via email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lieutenant General James F. Pasquarette, Army Deputy Chief of Staff, G-8, US Army
- Major General Wilson A. Shoffner, Commanding General, Fires Center of Excellence and Fort Sill, US Army
- Colonel John Rafferty, Director, LRPF CFT, FCoE, US Army
- Colonel John Musgrave, Deputy Assistant, Chief of Staff Empowerment, HQ Field Army, British Army
- Colonel Eamon Walsh, Incoming Assistant, Head Joint Effects, GM Cap, British Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Chris Sines, Director Land Requirements 2, Canadian Armed Forces Department of National Defence
- Dr. Jennifer A. Ciezak-Jenkins, Research Physicist, Deputy Chief Scientist, Army Research Laboratory
- And more
The increased presence of non-state actors in the air has highlighted the need for allied nations to develop their own capabilities such as BMD, MEADS and SHORAD to protect their national air space. Download this map to get an overview of air defense requirements from across the world.
What is the future of joint fires and how are private companies shaping it? Find out in this whitepaper that provides game-changing perspectives on the future of joint fires from:
- AM GENERAL
- JUNGHANS DEFENCE
Be the first to secure exclusive sponsorship and exhibition opportunities through Leadership Sessions, Networking Workshops, Interactive Discussion Groups and more.
Download this year's Solution Provider's Guide for more information! For a copy to be sent to your inbox please email- Caitlin.Doddy@idga.org.
Now, you can rely on our proven heritage of SAASM-based precise positioning service (PPS) products for M-code. The Collins Aerospace MPE-M receiver delivers timing and geolocation with greater security and anti-jam capabilities. Learn more!
The global artillery market, from present day to 2025, is expected to increase by approximately 40% to $5.2 billion. Understandably so, given that over the last decade, artillery has re-established itself as an indispensable tactical instrument, vital for both self-defence and expeditionary warfare. This infographic shares a perspective on changes within the Artillery domain. Survey respondents were asked where operators face the biggest hurdles, the biggest threats on the battlefield, and where they believe investment and improvement should be focused.
Get a sneak peek into the 2019 Future Indirect Fires Summit. Download the attendee snapshot to learn more about titles, agencies and organizations who signed up for the summit!