Digital Content Library
The Global Counter UAV (C-UAV) Systems Market Forecast to 2026 finds a very interesting future for this young and expanding market. The global C-UAV market is projected to grow to USD 1,496 million by 2026, at a CAGR of 14.6% with a cumulative market volume of USD 8,496 million over the forecast period.
First-hand account from Colonel Amine Elkai on how the growing use of commercial and military spec drones by non-state actors on the Middle East’s battlefield is changing the nature of warfare.
The Future of RAS: An Inside Look into the Army’s Priorities for Robotic and Autonomous Systems (RAS) Near-Term, Mid-Term, Far-Term
Get an overview of the Army’s primary near-term investments are in pursuit of autonomous technology development related to counter-UAS, power management, EOD RAS platform, payload improvements, Squad Multipurpose Equipment Transports, UGSs and more!
Our editorial team asked European drone experts from a broad range of industries to provide their insight on the increasing use of commercial drones and the issues this generates. In this infographic, find out why:
- 60% of respondents see the growing use of commercial drones as a potential threat.
- 75% of respondents think there is either too little or a serious lack of understanding and communication between the public and the authorities regarding the current legislation and guidance on the use of drones in the civil airspace.
- Close to 50% of respondents say they have little to know awareness of available counter-UAS solutions
This document reflects an estimate of drone-related procurement, research and development (RDT&E), and military construction in the FY 2019 budget request. Learn more about the:
- $1.05 billion funding for counter-drone systems and why it continues to rise
- $9.39 billion to be invested in drone-related procurement, research and development, and construction funding
- New research programs that address autonomy and artificial intelligence such as Project Maven, an artificial intelligence program that has grown by 81 percent to over $100 million.
Check out the latest report from the Center for the Study of the Drone on the current state and future outlook of the counter-UAS market. Read and take a deep-dive into:
- Use-cases of the latest and most popular counter-UAV solutions (i.e. radar, RF detection, EO and IR)
- Recent developments in the counter-UAS regulatory landscape or lack thereof
- Detailed analysis on the main detection and interdiction methods employed by products currently available on the market