IDGA Announces 2011 NCW Awards™ Call for Nominations
NEW YORK, NY (October 26, 2010) – The Institute for Defense and Government Advancement requests nominations for the 2011 NCW Awards™. The deadline for NCW Awards™ nominations is Friday, December 10, 2010. Award winners will be announced at IDGA’s NCW 2011 Conference January 25, 2011 in Arlington, VA.
IDGA's NCW Awards™ are the most prestigious awards in the network centric operations discipline. They honor, recognize, and promote NCW initiatives in the US Department of Defense, Coalition Governments, and Defense Industry that exemplify and advance the principles and capabilities of net-centric operations.
The winners represent the best in current initiatives and undoubtedly set new standards of excellence for incorporating this transformational concept into future work for the Department of Defense and its partners.
The 2011 NCW Awards™ include:
- Outstanding US Government Program NCW Award™
- Outstanding Contribution to the Development of Network Centric Operations NCW Award™
- Outstanding Network Centric Program from a Coalition Partner NCW Award™
- The Outstanding Industry Achievement Award NCW Award™
- The Arthur K. Cebrowski NCW Award™
To identify these leading programs and initiatives, IDGA has enlisted a distinguished panel of defense sector leaders to accurately and objectively evaluate the net-centric innovations that support our military operations.
The 2011 NCW Awards™ Panel of Judges includes:
- Major General Koen Gijsbers Chief Information Officer Netherlands Ministry of Defense
- COL(R) Fred Stein Distinguished Principal Engineer MITRE
- Dr. Michael Hieb Associate Research Professor Center of Excellence in C4I George Mason University
- John Harms Director of Business Development, Phantom Works Boeing Defense and Security Systems
To apply for the 2011 NCW Awards™ and for further information including complete descriptions of award categories, list of judges, and past winners please visit http://www.ncwawards.com or contact Tom Engelman at 212-885-2737 or email@example.com.
The Institute for Defense & Government Advancement (IDGA) is a non-partisan information-based organization dedicated to the promotion of innovative ideas in public service and defense through live conferences and events. We bring together speaker panels and events comprised of military and government professionals while attracting delegates with decision-making power from military, government, and defense industries.
In addition to our live events, IDGA also offers an online community dedicated to providing defense industry professionals with breaking news, business opportunities, introductions, podcasts, webinars, and presentations from key industry leaders. Members of our online community are able to extend their live event experience and interact with the defense industry by leveraging the opportunity to network, share ideas, best practices, and business solutions.