Military Logistics Summit 2010 Hosts Top Speaker in an exclusive, free webinar on Tuesday August 17, 2010
New York, NY—August 12, 2010—The Institute for Defense and Government Advancement (IDGA) will host Military Logistics Summit 2010 speaker Ron Giuntini, SME on Performance Based Logistics, in an exclusive webinar this Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 12:00 PM EST.
Webinar Highlights Include:
- A parametric technique to estimate cost and parts investment, as well as materially shorten cost estimating time
- An extended warranty to define certain costs
- A "trailing edge technology" technique to manage costs
- A fixed organizational level cost-per-system supported business model
- Inventory investment issues and how COTS and CLS, coupled with PBL/Outcome-Based Product Support will make them more glaring
To register for this free webinar, go to http://www.idga.org/webinarinfo.cfm?externalid=205 or http://www.idga.org.
Giuntini is a scheduled moderator and Advisory Board member at the up-coming Military Logistics Summit 2010 September 13 - 16, 2010 at the Sheraton Premiere at Tysons Corner in Vienna, VA. In addition to Giuntini, the speaker roster includes:
- LTG Mitchell Stevenson, Deputy Chief of Staff for Logistics, G4, US Army
- VADM William Burke, Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Logistics and Fleet Readiness, N4, US Navy
- VADM Keith Lippert, USN (RET)-Chief Strategy Officer, Accenture Defense Industry Group
- MG Randolph Strong, Commanding General, US Army CECOM
For more information on speaking, exhibiting or attending IDGA’s Military Logistics Summit, please visit http://www.MilitaryLogisticsSummit.com or contact Erin Gilbert at ErinGilbert@idga.org.
The Institute for Defense & Government Advancement (IDGA) is a non-partisan information-based organization dedicated to the promotion of innovative ideas in public service and defense. IDGA brings together communities comprised of military, government, vendors and academia for education, networking and advancing the communities in which it serves.