The DHS's Top 5 Strategic Objectives for FY 2019
Securing the Homeland in the Age of Catastrophic Terrorism, Cyberwarfare and Extreme Weather Events
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
The President’s 2019 Budget requested $47.5 billion strengthen the security of our Nation through increased emphasis on:
- Prevent Terrorism and Enhance Security
- Secure and Manage Our Borders
- Enforce and Administer Our Immigration Laws
- Safeguard and Secure Cyberspace
- Strengthen National Preparedness and Resilience
The 2018 Homeland Security Week created this infographic to highlight and explain these priorities:
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.