IDGA's Interoperable EHR Roundtable Day
For Immediate Release
Facilitating the Conversation on Successful EHR Adoption
The Institute for Defense and Government Advancement announces the Interoperable EHRRound Table Day,taking place March 17, 2014, in Washington, D.C.The Roundtable Day will bring together all relevant stakeholders - the medical professionals, service providers, purchasers and policymakers-to discuss the most pressing issues facing the Electronic Heath Records community.
Examine the obstacles to EHR integration and interoperability, uncover solutions for successful EHR adoption, and address all your EHR related questions to leaders in the field. Policy makers, government representatives, medical practitioners, and industry partners will gather in Washington D.C., to network, share best practices and uncover solutions to maximize the potential of EHR capabilities.
· Jennifer Covich Bordenick, Chief Executive Officer, eHealthInitiative
· Matthew Quinn, Director of Healthcare Initiatives, Federal Communications
· Patrick Sullivan, Medical Center Director, Captain James A Lovell Federal Health Care Center
· Michael Vonn, Policy Director, B.C. Civil Liberties Union
· Lucila Ohno-Machado, Editor in Chief, Journal of American Medical Informatics Association
· Thomas Ortiz, Chief Medical Officer, Reliance Medical Group
· Hassan Zahwa, Ph.D., MAJ, MS, USA, DoD/VA Interagency Program Office(IPO), Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Health Affairs
The Interoperable EHR Roundtable Day features presentations who will review the current and future EHR requirements of service providers and medical facilities. These experts in the field will share ideas for interoperability success, minimizing security risks, and maximizing medical efficiency.
· EHR as aMethodofPatientEngagement
· E-Health andPatientPrivacyRights
· RegulatingHealth InformationExchange
For more information on the Interoperable EHR Roundtable Day, please visit http://www.interoperableehr.com or at http://bit.ly/1lB6kZuTo register for Cloud Computing, please go to http://www.interoperableehr.com or http://bit.ly/1lPQLdI
The Institute for Defense & Government Advancement (IDGA) is a non-partisan information- based organization dedicated to the promotion of innovative ideas in public service and defense through live conferences and events. We bring together speaker panels and events comprised of military and government professionals while attracting delegates with decision-making power from military, government, and defense industries.
For more information, please visit http://www.idga.org.