We sat down with Mr. Roberto Guerrero, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Air Force Operational Energy, to hear an outlook on optimizing operational energy use in the Air Force. As well as:
- Reducing operational energy demand in the near term
- Filling existing gaps with new energy solutions
- Modernization and acquisition priorities to take precedence in 2019
- Best practices for increasing energy efficiency in the Air Force
- A few reasons why you can't afford to miss the upcoming summit and Mr. Guerrero's keynote presentation
Check out this interview on military technology from onsite at Operational Energy 2018 with HDIAC's Technology Scout Matt Sanderson!