The Department of Defense has recently completed four of the 15 targets identified in the Operational Energy Strategy. Download this report for a process update on which goals/targets have been completed, the DoD's operational energy goals for 2019, as well as a look at how the Department's FY 2019 budget complements the objectives set forth in the 2018 National Defense Strategy.
In preparation for Operational Energy 2019, we wanted to exclusively share these past presentations with you. Below you will find expert content on:
- Power and Energy Enabling Multi-Domain Battle
- Enabling Tactical Energy Independence
- The Intersection of DoD Operational Energy Strategy and Industry Trends
- Multi-domain Battle Concept: Challenges for Army Energy
- Materiel and Non-materiel Solutions for Reducing Fuel, Water, and Waste on Expeditionary Base Camps
- Identifying and Reducing Energy Risks in US Marine Expeditionary Missions
- Reducing Energy Demands of Tactical Radios to Increase Warfighter Mobility
- Multi-domain Battle Concept: Future Battlefield Power
- Operational Energy Impact Analysis on Mission and Sustainment Effectiveness
- Navy’s Challenges and Strategies for Reducing Operational Energy Demands in Current and Future Warfighting Force
Operational Energy Summit 2018 was our best Homeland event yet! Check out the most unforgettable moments from the summit in the Post Show Report. Included in the report is a list of our top speakers, attending companies, top benefits of attending, and what our attendees had to say!
Check out the Operational Energy Post Show Report, then join us again in 2019! If you would like to get a copy of this report sent to you, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line OE18_PSR Request
Energy is a fundamental enabler of military capability. The ability of the United States to project and sustain the power necessary for defense depends on the assured delivery of this energy. It must be available at home and abroad, across air, land and sea, often through adverse weather and against determined adversaries. The Operational Energy Team has put together a two volume report on the Operational Energy Budget, as well as updated strategies, changes and challenges, a summary of the military's objectives and goals. Take a look at volume one here.
This content get an exclusive look at, our past attendees, what was included in the 2016 summit , testimonials from industry leaders, statistics from previous summits and more! If you would like to receive this content piece via email, just email us at email@example.com, and we will send it right over to you!
This case study investigates how the Fred Olsen wave energy conversion technology can be applied as a power source and communication platform for an autonomous underwater vehicle AUVs charging station at 1,500 feet.