Fast Track Your Attendance
Hear from some of the biggest decision makers from across the military about 3D simulation systems, sensors, VR, AI and the “game engine”, acquisition priorities across multiple DoD branches and more at the Synthetic & Simulation Training Summit. Check out the agenda to see the full speaker line-up, sessions and topics you can expect September 23-25 in Orlando, FL.
If you would prefer a copy via email, please contact email@example.com.
- Brigadier General Michael E. Sloane, Program Executive Officer, Simulation, Training and Instrumentation (PEO STRI)
- Colonel Robert H. Epstein, Commander, Air Force Agency for Modeling and Simulation (AFAMS)
- Joe B. Parson Jr., Senior Technical Advisor, Synthetic Training Environment Cross Functional Team (STE-CFT), U.S. Army Futures Command
- Colonel Johnny Cochran, Deputy Director, Close Combat Lethality Task Force, Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Earl Miller, Branch Chief, Special Operations Forces Planning, Rehearsal, and Execution Preparation (SOFPREP), U.S. Special Operations Command (U.S. SOCOM)
- Scott Nutter, General Manager, Pilot Learning & Development, Delta
- And many more
Download our past attendee snapshot to learn more about titles, agencies and organizations who signed up for the Synthetic Training Summit last year!
Get a sneak peek into the 2019 Synthetic & Simulation Training Summit. Download the attendee snapshot to learn more about titles, agencies and organizations who signed up for the summit!
Accelerate building your case to attend the Synthetic and Simulation Training event taking place November 7-9, 2018 in Orlando, FL with our Attendee Registration Toolkit. It includes everything you need to justify your attendance:
- Attendee Snapshot
- Dear Boss Letter
- Registration Form
Justify your attendance to Synthetic and Simulation Training taking place September 30 - October 2, 2019 in Orlando, FL with our customizable "Dear Boss Letter."