This 3-day summit will focus on addressing the challenges faced by the DoD to augment its service wide MDO directive – namely, that communication systems and C2 capabilities for enhanced tactical and strategic level operations, for all military branches, will be joined, creating a single management system in combat.
Topics to be Discussed Include:
- Mapping out the future of joint operations in order to achieve mission success
- Identifying the latest technological advancements
- Analytics tools to modernizing networks
- Enhancing command and control
- Increasing the use of cyber defense, that will help to support and fill in current capability gaps