Multi-Domain Battle Management Event Guide
The enemy of future battlefields will be unlike those of the past. Over the last two decades our adversaries have examined our capabilities and have developed various ways to counter act against them and weaken our domain overmatch.
This 3-day summit will focus on addressing the challenges faced by the DoD to augment its service wide MDO directive – namely, that communication systems and C2 capabilities for enhanced tactical and strategic level operations, for all military branches, will be joined, creating a single management system in combat.
Topics to be Discussed Include:
- Mapping out the future of joint operations in order to achieve mission success
- Identifying the latest technological advancements
- Analytics tools to modernizing networks
- Enhancing command and control
- Increasing the use of cyber defense, that will help to support and fill in current capability gaps