As a major component of the reserve force for the United States Armed Forces, the Army National Guard plays an important role in guiding our Soldiers that will in turn assist GCV operations.
- ANG operations to bolster US Army ground combat vehicle mission success
- Enabling future GCV mission sets: necessary needs
- ANG GCV priorities of interest
Advancing protection capabilities for current GCVs is of the highest priority, and our invited speaker will highlight their efforts to improve protection capabilities without adding on undue weight.
- Providing improved armor capabilities for ground combat vehicles at lower weights
- Reducing weight of armor without sacrificing protection: engineering challenges to be met
- Efforts to advance composite metal foam capabilities for ground combat vehicle insertion
The Defense Technical Information Center has served the information needs of the Defense Community for nearly 70 years, delivering the tools and data needed to empower the research and engineering enterprise to accelerate ongoing technological developments. Yhis session will highlight some of their collaborative research efforts.
- DTIC GCV efforts
- DTIC collaborative efforts to spur advanced results
- Technology suggestions as a result of collaboration and data collection