Dr. Miele is responsible for ensuring that Army and OSD senior leaders have the essential information required before weapons and equipment are placed into the hands of Soldiers and throughout the lifecycle of those systems. He directs the test and evaluation for over 400 weapons programs through a 9000 person workforce and a $2B budget.
- Weapons systems testing efforts for future GCVs
- Ongoing experimentation efforts for current fleet of GCVs
- Guiding ATEC evaluation strategy: vision for future ATEC efforts
Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defense core focus areas contribute to building a more lethal force, and streamline JPEO-CBRND efforts to meet the Joint Service’s needs in combating chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) threats. Mr. Bryce will highlight JPEO-CBRND's ongoing efforts to bolster current and future GCV fleets, and the technology needs to enable it.
- Improving integrated situational understanding for GCV fleets
- Future directions of the JPEO to better support GCV operations
- Improving physical protection and mitigation capabilities through agile technology fielding