Formerly the Army’s Chief Strategy Officer, a retired Major General, and our event Chairman, Major General (R) Hix will provide an overview of emerging ground combat
vehicle priorities, advancements, and thrust areas as it relates to the future of US ground forces.
As our platforms become more inter-connected and capable, their threat vector inevitably will grow, elevating their ability to be attacked by adversaries for their gain. This session will highlight ongoing efforts to engineering resilient platforms for GCVs.
- Engineering and technology challenges to be met to enable resilient systems
- Challenges associated with A2/AD
- Partnership efforts to bolster UF capability and utilization
The Defense Technical Information Center has served the information needs of the Defense Community for nearly 70 years, delivering the tools and data needed to empower the research and engineering enterprise to accelerate ongoing technological developments. Yhis session will highlight some of their collaborative research efforts.
- DTIC GCV efforts
- DTIC collaborative efforts to spur advanced results
- Technology suggestions as a result of collaboration and data collection