Future Indirect Fires 2019 Event Guide
IDGA's 2nd Annual Future Indirect Fires Summit, taking place September 24-26 in Lawton, OK will provide a platform for industry and military to come together to network, learn and discuss the U.S. Army's top priorities and progress, the fiscal year 2019 fires budget, how the latest technologies are maximizing the U.S. Army's fires capabilities and much more. Download the agenda to see which speakers, session and topics you can expect!
If you'd prefer a copy via email, please contact email@example.com.
- Lieutenant General James F. Pasquarette, Army Deputy Chief of Staff, G-8, US Army
- Major General Wilson A. Shoffner, Commanding General, Fires Center of Excellence and Fort Sill, US Army
- Colonel John Rafferty, Director, LRPF CFT, FCoE, US Army
- Colonel John Musgrave, Deputy Assistant, Chief of Staff Empowerment, HQ Field Army, British Army
- Colonel Eamon Walsh, Incoming Assistant, Head Joint Effects, GM Cap, British Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Chris Sines, Director Land Requirements 2, Canadian Armed Forces Department of National Defence
- Dr. Jennifer A. Ciezak-Jenkins, Research Physicist, Deputy Chief Scientist, Army Research Laboratory
- And more