Fast Track Your Attendance
Brian Harrell, Senior Fellow at the Center for Cyber and Homeland Security, former Operations Director of the Electricity ISAC and Director of Critical Infrastructure Protection Programs, NERC, presents on:
- Identifying emerging trends in physical and cyber threats in power substations
- Working within existing operational systems to plan responses to future threats
- Determining appropriate federal programs to prepare strategies for emergency response
Technologies are being interconnected and integrated onto the nation’s electric grid to decrease weaknesses. However, these physical and computerized elements multiply the number of access points for cyber risks, making protection of the grid challenging. If done correctly, sharing cyber threat information eliminates the chances for one cyber threat or attack to affect multiple stakeholders.
Report courtesy of the Lexington Institute.
The Critical National Infrastructure Summit, taking place June 24-27 in Washington, D.C. will provide a platform for Critical Infrastructure Owners and Operators, Government, Academia and Industry stakeholders to discuss the future of national security. Be a part in building a resilient nation for the future, download the agenda today!
If you'd prefer a copy via email, please contact Carolyn.Gombos@iqpc.com.
- Brian Harrell, Assistant Director for Infrastructure Security, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- Chief W. Barnett Jones, Chief Security and Integrity Officer, Great Lakes Water Authority
- Steve Brown, Vice President, Enterprise Security Services and Chief Security Officer, Xcel Energy
- Ahsan Baig, Chief Information Officer, Alameda-Contra Costa Transit
- And many more!
Take a look at the experts that have already signed up to attend the 2019 Critical National Infrastructure Summit. Don’t miss your opportunity to meet face-to-face with these decision makers!
Want to fast track your attendance to Critical National Infrastructure 2019? Just
fill out this registration form and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance.
Check out who you can anticipate to meet and learn from this June at the Critical National Infrastructure Summit.
Present your approving manager with this customizable letter detailing the reasons why you should attend Critical National Infrastructure and you'll be sure to receive permission to join us.