Non-Traditional ISR Summit to Discuss New Platforms Increasing Warfighter Survivability and Seamless Operations
The Institute for Defense and Government Advancement (IDGA) is pleased to announce the inaugural Non-Traditional ISR Summit, scheduled for March 22 Ñ 24, 2010 in the Washington, DC Metro Area.
The event, sponsored by BAE Systems and Digital Results Group, will offer the vital opportunity to gain first-hand insight into ISR support into strike operations, discover the new immediate need for integration of Non-Traditional ISR, receive detailed updates on challenges between EW and Non-Traditional ISR, and engage in joint efforts through briefings on the most advanced research and development.
At this year's Non-Traditional ISR Summit, we are very excited to bring together the key stakeholders and end-users from the ISR community. Speakers from the FBI, DoD, ISR Task Force, Air Force ISR Agency, Electronic Warfare Operations, Naval Research Laboratory and many more will discuss manned vs. unmanned ISR, benefits of ISR, current programs and future plans for Non-Traditional ISR activities," said Luis Hernandez, IDGA's Non-Traditional ISR Project Manager.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Lieutenant General Craig Koziol, Deputy Under Secretary of Defense - Intelligence
- Colonel Dan Johnson Commander,480th ISR Wing, Langley Air Force
- Colonel Eric Mathewson, Director of the Air Force UAS Task Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Wesley A. Ardt, Chief of Electronic Warfare Operations - Analysis
- James Shircliffe Jr.,FBI, Critical National Assets/Technology Unit