General Stanley McChrystal headlines a prestigious roster of keynote speakers at NCW 2011: Network Enabled Operations
NEW YORK, NY – September 30, 2010 – The Institute for Defense and Government Advancement (IDGA) is pleased to announce the inclusion of General Stanley McChrystal to the speaker roster for its10th Annual NCW Conference, Network Enabled Operations, taking place January 24 – 27, 2011 at the Chrystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, VA.
Confirmed 2011 NCW Speakers include:
- General Stanley McChrystal, USA (RET)-Commander, International Security AssistanceForce, Commander, US Forces Afghanistan (June 2009-June 2010)
- General Peter Chiarelli, USA-Vice Chief of Staff, United States Army
- Honorable Frank Kendall-Principal Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics
- Lieutenant General Carroll Pollett, USA-Director, DISA
- Lieutenant General Michael Vane, USA-Director, ARCIC
- Lieutenant General Kurt Herrmann, DEU AF-Director, NATO NCSA
For 10 consecutive years, IDGA’s NCW Outstanding Keynote Series™ has featured leaders, thought-provoking government figures, and visionaries. A few of the most memorable speakers include Arthur K. Cebrowski, Tommy Franks, John Ashcroft, George Tenet, Peter Pace, and Donald Rumsfeld. NCW is thrilled and honored to add McChrystal to this prestigious list.
A four-star general, McChrystal is the former commander of U.S.and international forces in Afghanistan and the former leader of Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC), which oversees the military’s most sensitive forces. His speech will focus on his uniquely inclusive leadership model and building teams capable of relentless pursuit of results.
McChrystal will speak January 26 at NCW 2011, the world’s largest and most respected event focused on net-centric operations. The 2011 program will focus on updated guidance on DoD’s strategy in Afghanistan, major acquisition policy changes and funding guidance as well as an increased focus on cyber threats and defense strategies.
For more information on attending or sponsoring NCW 2011, Network Enabled Operations, please visit http://www.ncwevent.com or contact Erin Gilbert at ErinGilbert@idga.org.